- Phytosanitary Certificate with Fumigation endorsement
- Certificate of Origin. (if import consignment refries to Plant & protection Quarantine Department then their charges Rs.2500/ per consignment up to 1 MT, after that Rs.75 / per Mt for remaining part )
- Certificate of Conformity by builder of goods has been tested in laboratory registered & permitted with ILAC, MRA (with seal & Stamp)
- SGS test Certificate, Self-Declaration by Supplier that goods been tested in Laboratory Registered with ILAC.
- Registered EPCG License
- Bond com BG, Panelised Undertaking by Importer
- Bank Covering Letter
- Signature Attestation From Bank
- Copy of Board of Regulation, Particles of Memorandum
- Detail of Previous License.
- Packing List
- IEC, A.D. SDF /GR Forms,
- Contract- L/C
- Purchase Order of the overseas buyer.
- ARE-1, AR4 (both original and duplicate) and invoice.
- Inspection/ Examination Certificate from the councils related to products
- Certificate of Origin GSP Form A / Chambers of commerce Certificate of origin.